Book Review: I have a dream by Rashmi Bansal



I picked “I have a dream” for whole and sole reason to motivate myself.
Lets talk about the writing style. The first few stories where the writer used hindi lines from the original interview was cringe worthy. I was not able to understand in the beginning if it was the author or the interviewee speaking. The book could have been presented better rather formed better.
Now the content part. The stories in this book were very inspiring. This book gets you in thinking gears. Infact some stories in this book had pushed me to do more research in certain field in which i am interested, if only it was well presented.
And being a Bollywood freak I would say movies should be made on 2 stories one on Sulabh sauchalay and second Parivartan of Arvind kejriwal.
There were so many heart touching stories where people gave up on a flourishing thriving career after IIT, IIM or in foreign country and chose to serve our Motherland by improving the lives of strangers who are helpless or unprivileged. 
This book would surely inspire you to be a doer in helping society. 
Read it for the inspiring stories!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Book Review : Funny Side Up By Ruskin Bond!

Book review: Ladies coupe by Anita Nair

Book Summary : Business Stories by Aslam Charania